Access to the Online Application System section is via Admin - Components / Online Application System
1. PROGRAMME TYPES
From the menu on the left select Programme Types.
You can setup Categories here and then assign Application Forms (Programmes) to a category. This is not essential but may be useful in the future.
2. PROGRAMMES (APPLICATION FORMS)
From the menu on the left select Programmes.
Your application forms will be listed here. Click on a form for more details.
Configuration - Key settings
|Finance Code||Select Radiology for Finance Code 10RAD014
Select Radiation Oncology for Finance Code 10RAD015
|Assign Assessors||Select one or more Assessors to a programme.|
|Submission start/end dates||Select dates for when the form is available|
From the menu on the left select Applications.
This page will list all applications, submitted or in progress.
The table includes the applicant name, programme applied for, date submitted/saved, status.
1. Click on Search Tools to display filters. Filter by Status, Programme, Dates
2. Only submitted applications can be viewed or edited. See ID 24 in the screenshot above. You can see this user name is a linked and there are three icons beside it.
- View - view the full application on one popup page
- Edit - view an editable version of the application form as it appears to the user. Submit changes at the end of the form.
- Download - click to download a PDF version of the application.
PDF version will include a. file attachment, b. Asssessors score sheet (if completed). Both of these will be at the end of the PDF.
3. You can change the status of a submitted form in two ways
- Tick the box beside the name and click on one of the options at the top of the page - Mark Reviesd, Mark Successful, Mark Shortlisted, Mark Rejected
- Click on the Applicant name. A new Details page will load. Change the status and Save.
Note: Changing the Status to Revised will allow the Applicant to edit their application
4. Export - Select applications (Submitted only) to be included in the export and click on the Export button (#4). You will be prompted to save or open the CSV file.
5. Notifications - this option allows you to email a candidate. Select a name and click the Notification button (#5). A popup page will appear. You can select a template from the dropdown list and modify to suit your requirements or create an email from scratch. Slick Send Notification to complete.
This page list candidates registered for a Programme. Details include - Name, Email and Registered date.
5. EMAIL TEMPLATES
This section allows you to view, edita and create email templates.
Emails are sent automtically to candidates following certain actions, eg form submission, status change.
Click on a form name to edit.
This section contains a record of all email notifications sent by the system - automatic & manual (See #3 APPLICATIONS above). Click on the icon on the left to view contents of the emails.
Add and edit Hospital details. These will be used for Ranking purposes.
Edit the Application Procedure and Entry Requirement tabs content.
Assessors will login to the system via the front-end - https://www.radiology.ie/training/applications-for-training-programme-new/applicant-login
(Note: Assessors will have to be setup in Admin and assigned to a Programme in order to login as an Assessor))
This is the Assessor dashboard. They will only have access to assigned programmes. All submitted applications for this programme will be displayed.
#1 & 2 - Use the filters to find an application.
#3. Click on an icon to view or download a PDF.
#4. Click on this link to score a candidate
#1. Select a Programme
#2. Select a User
A scoring form will be displayed for the selected user with the candidate scores displayed.
The Assessor can enter their scores and click Update at the bottom of the page.
Only one score per application. The scores can be edited at any time.
When the scores are saved they will appear in the Assessor and Admin PDFs.